Sunday, September 19, 2010

Trying my hand

I am starting this blog to keep everybody updated on the cruise we are taking in December.  Hopefully I can figure out how to upload our pictures so I can post them as we go.

We are beginning to get excited.  89 days until we leave.  It's only a 5 day cruise, but we are planning to tour the Mayan ruins this time.  I am very excited about that!  We found out though that we are NOT ready for that much walking so we are going to start "training" every day when I get home from school.  I've done this before but it has been a very long time since I was walking 3 & 4 miles a day.  Terry thought he was in better shape until he had to hike from the jail to the stadium Saturday!  I guess in a way it was better for me..... I KNEW I was out of shape!!!

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook, I'm going to "borrow" it.....

Life is hard, but God never promised us it would be easy.  He just promised us a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment