Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cruising & Christmas

It's finally here!  We leave tomorrow after school for Mobile then 5 day on the "high seas".  I know we have been planning this for a long time, but now that it's here, I keep thinking of things I forgot to do.  I hope I remember to pack everything.  I was just going over the list in my head.  The phone charger, laptop charger, camera charger...Oops!  I forgot to buy toothpaste!  hope I have enough! 

As much as I am looking forward to this trip, I am looking forward to Vivienne's first Christmas even more.  I can't wait to see her ripping paper and playing in the boxes!  I know she is too young to remember this Christmas, but we will remember it for her.  I am already looking forward to next Christmas when Vivienne will be old enough to really enjoy Christmas, but we will have a new baby to buy for too.  Baby Trammell is due in June so will be 6 months old next Christmas.  That is just old enough to sit alone and rip paper!  I'm not sure if I want this baby to be a boy or a girl.  I think it would be really nice to have another girl that will be close to Vivienne's age.  They will grow up together so it would be great if this one was a girl so they could be best friends.  Then I think, it would be really nice to have another boy in the family.... The truth is I really don't care, as long as he/she is healthy & happy!

I have to go read over my list again & make sure we are ready to get out of here tomorrow.  There are so many details to remember... Thanks to Malinda for taking care of the cats, bringing in the mail, & picking up Jenna at the kennel.  That's a few things I can mark off my list & not have to be worried about.

The next time you here from me will be from somewhere in the Caribbean!

No comments:

Post a Comment